Pages

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Bloggers Unite! (Two in particular)

Something quite remarkable has happened.

I have come to see one of my closest friends in a whole new light... instead of being "just" a friend, my friendship with Hide has expanded to include the romantic as well.

It all feels so natural, simple and comfortable. I'm very excited about the path that lies before both of us.

So wish us well as we embark on this: a truly amazing, rather risky, but potentially extremely rewarding journey moving the friendship to higher levels of intimacy.

3 comments:

  1. Picto: Thanks man. I reckon you're absolutely right about that.

    Zara: Oh yeah, she knows all about my status as supergeek (that is the preferred nomenclature). It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ubernerd/supergeek, call it what you want, yes, I am aware and frankly extremely freaked out by the prospect. Grappie. I have my own geekish tendencies, so it IS all good. Thanks for your comment, Picto. Zara, can you at least TRY to not sound sarcastic? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats guys!

    Happy the pair of you have found some one to be close too, right under your nose hey!!!

    ReplyDelete