Pages

Friday, February 17, 2006

How beautiful is she?


The Coolest Girlfriend in the Universe is so much prettier than me, I still don't know how I managed to get her to go out with me.

I feel like Jim Belushi in Life According to Jim, or Justin Louis in Hidden Hills. I didn't believe it was possible for an average-looking, not particularly successful guy to get an intelligent, gorgeous girl like Courtney Thorne-Smith or Paula Marshall in real life. The physics of it just don't balance out. It's like trying to divide by zero.

But here I am, living proof. *shrug*

I've won the girlfriend lottery... in the face of all reason and logic. Not only does she let me spend time with her, she's actually in love with me!

So, because of my unfathomable stroke of good luck (the exact opposite of being struck by lightning, only less likely), I will do whatever is necessary to make sure our relationship perpetuates.

I want to list all the things she does for me that make me happy, but the truth is she doesn't have to do anything to make me happy... the fact that she is in my life does it. The rest is icing on the cake.

I want to list all the things I want to share with her in the future... but then I wouldn't get any work done. She already knows anyway.

qabang, parmaqqay.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. You just know what to say when I am at my worst.

    I love you and you mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right. And as beautiful as she is on the outside, she's a thousand times more beautiful on the inside.

    ReplyDelete