Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

God Idols: There Can Only be One

After many weeks of tireless effort (on the part of my lovely and talented wife, Heidi), dressing funny (on my part) and even shaving my beard (yikes!), the first episode of our new YouTube reality series God Idols is up for your pleasure and entertainment!




Many thanks to our dedicated team of co-conspirators: Michael Meadon, Angela Butterworth, Gustav Bertram and James Hough (who also sacrificed his beard to the cause).

Keep your browsers warmed up for the next riveting episode!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I wasn't the only one who sacrificed a beard ... but the viewers will have to stay tuned to find out about that one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I am looking forward to the next one. Good work!

    ReplyDelete