Pages

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Nope, no monster



This is Loch Ness. I've spent easily five minutes inspecting it on the highest resolution possible, and I don't see any monsters. Well that's cleared up. Another victory for science.

I got this from my new favourite toy Google Earth.

I've spent the last two days playing with it, and I still haven't had enough.

I've visited the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Area 51, Mt. St. Helens, the Great Wall of China, the Great Pyramid, the Eiffel Tower, the Sydney Opera House, the Colosseum and the Bosphorus. Plus I've also tagged all my friends' houses in Joburg and around the world.

This is so cool!

You want to go download this. I promise, you want to download this.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm, they are really lucky to have a hardworking employee such as yourself ;-)

    But yeah it is fricken cool, i have to keep myself from going wild with it.

    We will be getting the sentech tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I am working... I'm trying to find the mine in Mali where my boss is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the coolest thing!!!

    oooo, I haven't looked for the pyramids yet. I'm still in Asia looking for the great wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nevermind the great wall - I found Everest, Annapurna, Nanga Parbat, and Denali! Okay... I'm way too excited about this.

    ReplyDelete