Pages

Monday, January 09, 2006

FXians on Al-Qaeda's side?

Pastor Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church
God Hates America -- A Warning to the USA!!!

At first I thought this was a sick joke, but the more I read the more I'm convinced that these freaks are for real.

I'm no fan of Dubya or his mission to keep the world ensafenated from those arabiac camel-jockies... but I think that rejoicing in the tragedy of 9-11 and even the Shuttle Columbia takes a sick, sick mind.

Why does it not suprise me that they come from Kansas, the Intelligent Design state?

CIA guys: I've used enough Red Flag words in this post to know that you guys are reading it... I'm sure you're aware of these nut-jobs. If you want my two-cents worth, I'd suggest it's intervention time, Waco style.

WBC guys: you're some pretty whacked out mofos, and you're making baby Jebus very sad.