Pages

Monday, January 09, 2006

FXians on Al-Qaeda's side?

Pastor Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church
God Hates America -- A Warning to the USA!!!

At first I thought this was a sick joke, but the more I read the more I'm convinced that these freaks are for real.

I'm no fan of Dubya or his mission to keep the world ensafenated from those arabiac camel-jockies... but I think that rejoicing in the tragedy of 9-11 and even the Shuttle Columbia takes a sick, sick mind.

Why does it not suprise me that they come from Kansas, the Intelligent Design state?

CIA guys: I've used enough Red Flag words in this post to know that you guys are reading it... I'm sure you're aware of these nut-jobs. If you want my two-cents worth, I'd suggest it's intervention time, Waco style.

WBC guys: you're some pretty whacked out mofos, and you're making baby Jebus very sad.

2 comments:

  1. In the words of that modern-day sage, Chris Rock:

    "If they wanna fight, let 'em fight... Cos I ain't fightin'! I wouldn't give a fuck if I saw a Russian tank rolling down Flatbush Avenue, I ain't shootin' nobody. So call me a faggot... when the war's over, I'll be the faggot with two legs!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand the reasons for preventing (sexually active) gay men from donating blood, but what possible reason could there be for preventing them from joining the army?

    Is it because baby Jesus doesn't like their fudge-packing antics? Okay... then better stop the Xian-baby-eating Islamiacs and ooga-booga Buddhists from joining too, cos they're all going to Hell anyway.

    Or maybe they're more concerned that America's Jesus-loving, patriotic, Aryian boys in green will catch a nasty case of The Gay from homo GIs.

    If that's the case, they should set up seperate detachments for gays, like they did with the negra Tuskege Airmen back in the good ol' war.

    Although Churchill himself never actually said the following, he claimed that he wished he had: "The only traditions of the Royal Navy are rum, sodomy and the lash."

    ReplyDelete