Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Not too bad

I’m quite satisfied with my result in today’s tournament.

 

I came third overall. That’s the best I’ve ever done. I came third last time as well… at least I’m maintaining my position, not slipping back.

 

The tweaks to my deck seemed to make a little difference, but I’ve identified a few more tweaks to make. Although I’m sure some special treatment from a special lady this morning is what really made me do as well as I did.

 

Next month we’re having a 1st Edition tournament instead… for old times sake. I’ll be trying to remember my old Federation deck, but I fear no one will be able to stand up to the old Borg Anti-Time Anomaly deck that used to terrorize our player group back when 1E was still all there was. But we’ll see how it goes. I may be able to take a shot at 3rd place again.