Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2005

WizKids - DC HeroClix - Superman



WizKids - DC HeroClix - Superman

It took about a month, but I've finally received the latest addition to my HeroClix collection: Superman (Veteran - Hypertime expansion)

I got tired of trying to negotiate with one of my player group for her Experienced version, so I went and bought my own.

For being such a bitch, that player is going to face the wrath of my Man-o-steel in the next tournament. She thought it was bad against Sinestro? She ain't seen nothin' yet.

4 comments:

  1. His face is about 4mm in length... it's not easy to sculpt or hand-paint stuff that small with perfect accuracy... one must retain a certain level of suspension of disbelief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, so do I... He and I are going to win that Dark Pheonix together. Just you wait and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, he performed very well in his first test on Friday night.

    That other player and her inferior version of Superman paid the price for her stubbornness.

    Now all I need is a chance to take on the top-ranking players so I can measure their skill before I face them at the Con.

    ReplyDelete