Pages

Monday, March 27, 2006

I've been tagged

Ok, I’ll bite.


Four jobs I've had:

High School Teacher – Science and Biology

Floor-space salesman

Assistant manager in a box factory

IT nerd.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

Edward Scissorhands

Big Fish

Wayne’s World (The defining movie of the X Generation)

Kung Pow


Four places I've lived:

Kensington, Johannesburg

Braamfontein, Johannesburg

Germiston

Northcliff, Johannesburg

Four TV shows I love:

Star Trek
Friends

The Most Amazing Show

South Park

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows I haven't seen:

Lost

Battlestar Galactica

Firefly

The new, post-Enterprise, Star Trek show. It has yet to be made, but I have faith.

Four of my favourite dishes:

Lasagne

Gnocchi di-patata alla gorgonzola

Chicken-mayo toasted sandwiches

Ice cream

Four sites I visit daily:

A host of blogs

A host of webcomics

www.theonion.com

www.kingsofchaos.com


Four places I've been on holiday:

Stellenbosch

The Waterberg

Springbok Flats

Groot Marico

Four albums I can't live without:

Jem – Finally Woken

Norah Jones – Come away with me

Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Californication

Metallica – Metallica (AKA The Black Album)

Four places I'd rather be right now:

Commanding a Starship

Home

The moon

A place the sole purpose of which is to be a venue for people who have decided to chew glass.

Four other people I’m tagging:

Hide

Picto

Taz

Zara

1 comment:

  1. Well now Mr 01...

    Challenge accepted (but it'll have to wait till I complete a deadline this week, as a fellow geek I know you'll understand!)

    ReplyDelete