Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

She does it again


The Coolest Girlfriend in the Universe said something the other day that made me really happy.

She had been looking through one of those R100 DVD sales, where she came across a copy of Superman: The Movie, which she very kindly bought for me.

This weekend we were watching it despite her concerns about it being long and boring. During the first bit, the trial of General Zod, she asked me an unexpected question. “How do you spell Jor-El?” (Jor-El is the name of Superman’s biological father)

“J O R hyphen E L.”, I replied. “Why?”

“I think it would be a nice name for our son someday.” she said.

Man, I love that woman!

3 comments:

  1. You are the wind in my cape.

    No, you're the yellow sun whose light makes me faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

    In the words of Right Said Fred - "You're my Lois Lane."

    ReplyDelete