Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Daneeka - Reassuring Physician


Decipher - The Art of Great Games

Yay yay yay!

One of the weak spots in my deck is that my big-ass Mission requires Biology, and I have to have both by Enterprises in orbit when I complete it in order to score all the bonus points I need to complete my 2-Mission win.

Although I have a number of tricks in place to get my Enterprises out quickly, I'm a little thin on the ground when it comes to Biology. Besides which, my tricks don't always work.

Dr. Daneeka here, from the new Strange New Worlds expansion, has Biology and scores me an additional 5 bonus points for completing the Mission.

This means I can manage without having the Enterprise E in orbit and still pull off my 2-Mission win! Redundancy redundancy redundancy.

To quote the immortal Nortan - "I am the win!"

No comments:

Post a Comment