Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I love this episode... I mean REALLY LOVE

OH MY Q!!!!!

I just watched the most incredible episode of Star Trek I have ever seen!

All the languages I speak lack the adjectives to describe the coolness of this episode.

It’s from Enterprise season 4, the two parter “In a Mirror Darkly”.

I pity all you non-Trekkies, because you will never know the orgasmic bliss I am experiencing right now. Ag shame.

For those of you who would like to see it, I recommend you watch the Original Series episodes “The Tholian Web” and “Mirror, Mirror” as well as the Deep Space Nine episode “Through the Looking Glass” first. Only then will you be able to appreciate to some degree how absolutely awesome this episode was.

I could die right now, satisfied that I have lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment